Midmark Ritter M9-022 Autoclave® Automatic Sterilizer
The Midmark Ritter M9-022 Autoclave exceeds the standard parameters for time, pressure, and temperature necessary to kill microorganisms by utilizing saturated steam under pressure. The 9″ x 15”-inch stainless steel chamber is more than adequate for most busy clinics. The Midmark M9D is an American made product. To this day, these machines are still manufactured in Versailles, OH, USA. The unit has gone through numerous improvements and upgrades since its inception.
Benefits of the Midmark Ritter M9-022 Autoclave® Automatic Sterilizer include:
If water is needed, it can be added easily while monitoring the useful level indicator located right up front for inspection at a glance. When it is time to periodic maintenance, the user can empty the M9 Autoclave by just disconnecting the hose and draining the water into a suitable container.
The Steam Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration. The M9 Ultraclave has four defined cycles of unwrapped, pouches, packs, and handpieces. These four cycles readily cover over 98% of sterilizing requirements. There is also the ability to create and store custom cycles with the self-program controls that will enable the operator to have the flexibility to develop unique cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs such as glassware, liquids, and other media.
The Midmark Ritter M9 Autoclave has a bright LCD Display for easy view of indicators that will give an automatic warning any time a sterilization cycle is interrupted. The interruption could be due to an operator action or momentary power failure but will result in a highly visible message that automatically warns the operator that items inside the chamber are not sterile.
MESA Medical is an authorized Midmark medical distributor and cannot sell this product to dental or veterinary facilities.
Specifications and Features of the Midmark Ritter M9-022 Autoclave® Automatic Sterilizer:
- Overall Length w/Plug: 20.4″ (51.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 15.3″ (38.9 cm)
- Overall Height w/Printer: 15.8″ (40.1 cm)
- Minimum Counter Top Area: 15.3″ x 17.9″ (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm)
- Unit Weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs. (36.7 kg)
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase.
- Please note that a separate, dedicated circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
- Chamber Diameter: 9″ (22.9 cm)
- Chamber Depth: 15″ (38.1 cm)
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters)
- Large Tray Size (2 Included): 7.3″ (18.6cm) Wide x 12″ (30.5cm) Long x .8″ (2.2cm) Deep
- Small Tray Size (2 Included): 5.6″ (14.3cm) Wide x 12″ (30.5cm) Long x .8″ (2.2cm) Deep
- Warranty: 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available
Midmark Ritter Sterilization Products
Midmark Ritter M9 Website Details
Midmark Ritter M9 Instructional Video