S/5 Aespire 7900 SmartVent Anesthesia Machine
|Part Number: S/5 Aespire 7900|
S/5 Aespire 7900 SmartVent
Specs: Click here for more information
Datex Ohmeda S/5 Aespire® 7900 SmartVent Anesthesia Machine. Refurbished with Warranty. Patient monitor show is an option. Please ask your sales rep for configurations and pricing.
Integrated features offer further ease of use for the clinician:
• Optional suction control eliminates need for stand alone suction
• Optional auxiliary O2 supplies a pure oxygen source for use with a nasal cannula
• LED light strip provides bi-level work surface illumination
• Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet facilitates low pressure leak test
• Precision, reliable pneumatic gas flow mixing
Simply the best anesthesia ventilation
You asked for sophisticated ventilation capabilities that help you meet the needs of the full patient range: neonates, trauma, compromised and routine cases. The S/5 Aespire 7900 SmartVent satisfies your request with the 7900 SmartVent ventilator. The SmartVent uses a similar gas delivery system to that found in most critical care ventilators, yet has been adapted specifically for anesthesia applications and is easily controlled via our intuitive user interface.
A wide range of ventilation modes expands the clinical capabilities of the Aespire 7900 SmartVent to help meet your patients’ needs:
• Volume Control
• Pressure Control
• Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV) with Pressure Support
• PSVPro® (Pressure Support with Apnea backup mode)
The Pressure Control Mode lets you choose a target pressure and deliver the maximum tidal volume for the desired time and pressure selected.
The Volume Control Mode delivers the tidal vol- ume you set regardless of changes in the fresh gas flow and airway pressure, up to the user selectable pressure limit.
Ideal for spontaneously breathing patients
SIMV and PSVPro modes include an adjustable flow trigger, trigger window, electronic PEEP and an apnea backup mode to simplify the work of caring for your spontaneously
Pediatric patients, patients with laryngeal mask airways (LMAs) and those that cannot tolerate certain anesthetic agents will benefit from the use of SIMV and PSVPro modes.
Optimized work environment
The S/5 Aespire 7900 SmartVent was developed using our unique approach to perioperative solutions – close and continuous collaboration with clinicians. With you as our guide, we designed a compact, integrated, contemporary workstation to better meet your needs.
• Power up is quick and easy in your fast-paced environment
• Minimum 02 flow of 50 mL/min with dual flow tubes helps ensure accuracy in low flow situations
• Individual flow controls with dual flow tubes provide simple, precise control
• Enhanced hose and cable management reduces disconnects and clutter
• Lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
• Larger work surface for supplies and documentation
• Two large drawers provide more storage
• Removable drawer inserts conveniently to store small items
• Smooth, durable surfaces for cleaning ease
• Only one scheduled maintenance check per year
• Tec 7 vaporizers are planned factory service free
• Low flow anesthesia supported
Improved patient safety
The S/5 Aespire 7900 SmartVent features the Advanced Breathing System, the ABSTM. Its design, based on your needs and our expertise, is fully integrated into the workstation.
• Fewer parts and connections reduce the potential for leaks and misconnects, providing greater patient safety
• Faster response - ideal for low flow anesthesia
• Our patented Multi Absorber canister facilitates fast, easy removal and replacement
• Easy to clean, fully autoclavable, latex-free
• Integrated electronics detect complete engagement or disengagement of the ABS
• One step mechanical bag to vent switch turns ventilator on/off requires no electronics
For Pricing or More Info, Please Call 800-989-4909 or